Winter sports include extensive downhill and cross country skiing at places like Jiminy Peak and Bousquet, each about 15 minutes away. Extensive shopping areas are also close by:
- Target, J.C. Penney and Sears and movie theaters are located at the Berkshire Mall (4 miles away)
- Home Depot, Bed Bath & Beyond, Walmart and BJ’s Wholesale Club are about 10 minutes away
- Half a dozen major grocery stores/supermarkets are all within 10 minutes
- Outdoor farmer’s markets operate at both the Berkshire Mall on Wednesdays and Saturdays and in Lenox at the Roche Reading Park, next to the Library, on Fridays.
- Nearby towns are replete with boutique stores and galleries
- Lee Premium Outlets are about 30 minutes away in Lee, MA
- Only minutes away from the primary hospital and health center in the Berkshires at the Berkshire Medical Center in Pittsfield.
There are many reasons to love living at Lakecrest, but high among them is that Lakecrest is the only condo