LAKECREST CONDOMINIUM TRUST COVID-19 MEASURES
July 1, 2020
All Changes in Italics
In order to afford Lakecrest residents the fullest possible use of the Lakecrest facilities while still complying with federal, state and local public health guidelines concerning COVID-19, the following measures are effective immediately. These measures will remain in place until further notice, and the Lakecrest Trustees will update them as public health guidelines change.
Per state guidelines all travelers to Massachusetts are urged to self-quarantine for 14 days.
Remember, you use the Lakecrest facilities at your own risk.
Owners are responsible for informing all guests of these rules.
1. Practice social distancing of 6’ between people in public and wear a face mask when distancing is not practical. Wash your hands regularly and often for at least 20 seconds with warm water and soap. Do not touch your face with your hands.
2. All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult when using any Lakecrest facilities open to use by children. Adults should ensure children maintain appropriate distancing.
3. Swim dock and raft – only 1 family at a time, swimming or fishing
4. Boat dock – Access one boat at a time per dock – wait your turn
5. Tennis – use the outside courts only, and limit play to singles only except family members. Wipe down benches and Lobster after use. Bikes, skateboards, roller skates and pets are not allowed on the courts.
6. Clubhouse – The main entrance is closed – enter only through the south (basement) door to use the restrooms or the north door (on the end of the building) to use the exercise room. The Clubhouse main floor is closed, and the ping pong table is not available. The tables on the clubhouse east porch may be used to picnic, one family per table, maintaining appropriate distancing.
7. Exercise room – Open to Lakecrest owners and adult family members only – One owner at a time unless from the same family. Enter through the north door (on the end of the building) only. Sign-up with your own pen for the following day at the door for 90-minute sessions separated by 30 minutes. Sessions go from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (ending at 8:30 p.m.) Owners have priority when signing up for sessions – family members can sign up for unused sessions the next day. Wipe down any equipment used both before and after use.
8. Pool – Umbrellas, tables, chairs and chaise longues are set up with sanitizing materials. Please place a towel on seats before use, and wipe surfaces before you leave. Bring and use small water toys only. Maintain minimum 6 feet physical separation between people at all times. Please enter and exit the pool only by the steps except in an emergency. Adult-only swim times are before 10 a.m., 2-3 p.m. and 5-6 p.m. – no children under 16 in the pool at those times. As the summer progresses, pool hours will be adjusted to accommodate the number of adult and child swimmers.
9. No parking is allowed on the East side of Lakecrest Drive. Visitors should utilize the clubhouse or the cul-de-sac parking areas.
Questions/comments/concerns please contact: Board President Lanny Lambert at (646) 303-8789 or email@example.com